Visual Studio assistance

A while back I resurrected an abandoned mod, "Self-Sealing Airlocks", when there was a game update that required it to be recompiled.  The mod is simple, it basically makes all doors (except pneumatic doors) gas-impermeable.  I followed Cairath's instructions to set up the development environment and get the mod re-compiled, and it worked fine until the latest update.

I'm not a coder, but I *do* work in the IT field, so I dug into the code, and from what I can tell this is the heart of the mod, that sets a cell to not allow gas to flow:

// Loop over each cell making up the door
            for (int i = 0; i < cells.Count; i++)
            {
                int cell = cells[i];
                SimMessages.SetCellProperties(cell, 4);

I'm guessing that the property for "gas-impermeable" changed from "4" to something else.  My question is, is there a guide someplace for the "SimMessages" class, or the SetCellProperties method, that would give any insight to the correct value?  I've been trying to reverse-engineer some other mods that manipulate doors but it's slow going.

why ? there are already five different ones, from different people, and apparently all do not work. do you want to make a sixth ?
maybe it 's time to bury the body of the stewardess ?
besides, there is another mod with similar functionality, and not a cheat.

11 hours ago, LoneMarauder said:

I'm guessing that the property for "gas-impermeable" changed from "4" to something else.

No. Sim.Cell.Properties.GasImpermeable has always been 1.
4 this is Sim.Cell.Properties.SolidImpermeable

8 hours ago, Sanchozz said:

why ? there are already five different ones, from different people, and apparently all do not work. do you want to make a sixth ?
maybe it 's time to bury the body of the stewardess ?

Perhaps so.  This was just the one I found when I first started playing back before the first DLC and wanted to update it, more as a learning experience than anything else.

8 hours ago, Sanchozz said:

No. Sim.Cell.Properties.GasImpermeable has always been 1.
4 this is Sim.Cell.Properties.SolidImpermeable

Thanks for the info.  Is there a "map" somewhere that details the different values?

Archived