Polish language Epic Game Store

ZootPSK

Sorry for the translation, I write with the help of google translate. I bought the game on the EPIC STORE in a promotion and I wanted to add the Polish language to the game. On the Internet files to the Polish language but no way works. The files are in .mo and .po How can I enable the Polish language?

There is already a polish language in the game, though I'm assuming that the translation isn't perfect.

It depends on what you want to do with the language file. If you just want to use it for yourself, and you only have the .po file but not the mod folder, then the easiest way is to replace the appropriate file. On Steam, you can find the .po file for the Polish language by right clicking Griftlands, go to Properties...->Local Files->Browse..., and navigate to data_scripts.zip/localizations/po.po. It's probably a similar process on Epic, though you might want to check that out for yourself.

If you have the mod folder (a correct mod folder has the file modinit.lua in it) containing the .po file, then it's easier to just install the mod. To do that, go to the linked page, follow the instructions for "Creating an empty mod", except instead of creating a folder for your mod, you put the mod folder in there. The mod should be installed.

If you plan on distributing the language mod, then the link has an instruction on how to start.

Archived