Deticated Custom moded server will randomly crash

Hi Everyone,

I am really new to setting up dedicated servers. I have an old computer 8Gb of ram, intel core i7 no graphics card running win 10 pro on a 500GB Samsung SSD. The system is fine runs without issue no crashing or blue screen. I setup a server and yes I have custom mods that I play with and I am happy to post some of the server details for more context. I don't get an error code per say. The server will run fine for 20 in game days or something and I will cutting a tree or running from a hound and the Master will just crash, but the cave will stay open. I have to manually shutdown the cave with C_shutdown() and restart i normally end up losing a day which is fine I guess. I don't know what causes just a sudden lag out and failure it can be the simplest thing as just running or digging or picking some plants. I apologize for this terrible description. I just want the server to work error free for me. I am happy to post any info as needed to help troubleshoot. Thank you in advance for any help. 

Do you have the same error messages as the people in this thread?

Might be the same issue, or at least related to it.
If it's a different issue, and/or you can't get it to run without errors, you can post your server log file and your mod list, so we can looik into what's causing the crash.

Hello, the problem is not the same, but I will put out all the information I can and need. My server starts completely randomly 1x out of 10 times. I know two things so far:
1: It starts with a higher chance if the spring is switched off
2: If I change the settings of any mod, it will definitely not start

Daniel86268

Archived