Invalid RPC sender list

I'm running a dedicated server and after a few minutes of play, I get this error in my dedicated servers console.  Does anyone know what the problem may be?  I'm assuming it has something to do with 1 of the mods.  I did a forum and google search, but I couldn't find any threads regarding this error.  Any help would be appreciated.

A RPC sender list is a list of Servers your server calls for remote procedures. From my understanding that could for example be the Klei Listing servers.

As for why it's invalid, that's hard to say. Could either a broken function (possibly related to a mod) or just a broken file in your installation. You could try verifying your server's files.

If that doesn't fix it, you could upload a server log, in case there's some more info hidden in there, or provide a list of mods you are running. Maybe one of them could give us an indicator of what's wrong.

The most important question though: Does your server still work? As in: Does it crash/disconnect, or is it just a message in your log that doesn't affect gameplay?

Archived