Oxygen Not Included - Couple improvement suggestions =)

Hello there,

I love your game. You guys are kicking ass. Here's a couple suggestions =)

Please let me know if you need more details

• Being able to change the material of a building without having to demolish it
  • Conduits Level 2: Having a conduit that cost twice the materials to build it but that is able to carry twice the capacity
  • Control a dupe: Being able to take full control of a dupe
  • Add customable signages or labels so that i can write stuff above things all over my base =)
  • Materials overlay with a filter feature so i can see only the stuff i'm interested with
  • Being able to see directly storage capacity on several elements (example conveyor loader)
  • Automation - Detector able to identify that a dupe is holding a slime infected object
  • Possibility of an automated reprogramming tool that remodulates the percentages either filters or buffers
  • Copy-pasting a system (kind of like in prison architect.. you just take a setup you like and copy past it somewhere else)

That`s some nice QoL we could use.

On 11/24/2022 at 2:22 AM, Frksurf117 said:

Control a dupe: Being able to take full control of a dupe

I don`t think the devs want us to fully control a dupe outside ordering one to move in a certain place in case of emergecies.

On 11/24/2022 at 2:22 AM, Frksurf117 said:

Automation - Detector able to identify that a dupe is holding a slime infected object

We theorized a detector gate thingy thatwould zap a dupe if he`s holding a specified material causing him to drop it. That would be useful in this case. Alternatively they could drop the lead requirement from the decontamination shower so we can use them for slime as well.

Archived