Final Changes Wishlist

Make casting time dependant on the spell (or at least make it either shorter all around or let us cancel the 2nd half of animation by timing the movement imput)
Buff Shadow Sneak
   - nothing to be explained, make so there's no arming time, add more uses for it

IF not buff casting time, buff shadow prison timer by 1 second all around,

after that you can take away some fuel from his starting hand because that's what forumites want now but please only do that after addressing the issues, thanks.

I actually love current casting time. It's in a perfect position between being so long you are guaranteed to get hit, and it being too fast to have any risk at all.  If anything - I'd like the ability to spam sneak without having to open codex every time, the same way you can spam duelists and workers. 

Shadow prison is still arguably busted so it really doesn't need any buffs. And noone wants removal of starting fuel. 

10 hours ago, Gi-Go said:

I actually love current casting time. It's in a perfect position between being so long you are guaranteed to get hit, and it being too fast to have any risk at all.  If anything - I'd like the ability to spam sneak without having to open codex every time, the same way you can spam duelists and workers. 

Shadow prison is still arguably busted so it really doesn't need any buffs. And noone wants removal of starting fuel. 

i guess you're gonna ignore that one locked post lmao

Archived