Bypass x64 x32 mode selector on Steam

Sorry if this has already been answered, I couldn't find anything on the forums after a quick search.

I would like to know if there is a way to avoid the selector that appears in Steam between starting "Dont starve together" and "Dont starve together (x32)", I know it is silly and it takes 2 seconds to select the mode, but there are times that I forget, I start the game, I go to get a drink or something... and when I return to the computer the little screen is waiting for me to decide how I want to play on my 64-bit computer.

Is there any parameter that can be given at the beginning so that it does it in 64-bit mode? Thank you.

13 hours ago, Worked said:

Uh?, where is that option, I can't see it on my Steam client

Thanks

Did you find it? Look at the left bottom corner of steam. There is "plus" symbol and "Add game" or smt. Press here and go to steam direction. Then steamapps, look for DST, here you can find both 32 and 64 version. Choose exe file you need and here you go. You new page to run the game

4 hours ago, DajeKotlyar said:

Did you find it? Look at the left bottom corner of steam. There is "plus" symbol and "Add game" or smt. Press here and go to steam direction. Then steamapps, look for DST, here you can find both 32 and 64 version. Choose exe file you need and here you go. You new page to run the game

Done, thanks :)

Archived