maxwell now feels depressive

now the updates just feels on an way that it forces you to not take part of the figth,
it makes you use the bonehelm to figth  that is abnoxius,
the turible  that isnt more worth it than the shadow sword,
the cast times are still terrible
the servants have many problems i discussed here (

)
the only thing i am changed from last topic is that people openned my eyes making shadow puppets able to figth shadows isnt an good idea, on the rest i remain and stand my point o those things i said

the duellists at least should be able to tank simillar to the first tanking update, so you dont have to spawn them as often because they already were an loss of dps in the end of the day if you couldint deffend them, now they are REALLY worse, and from an Tier A caracter bellow (wolfgang/ wanda/ wickerbotton/ S) and paired with (wigfrid/ wortox/wurt/wendy/warly/wormwood) he is like an B or even C caracter same as before rework... at least in my eyes making him not worth it again to play with,
wurt just does all he does (besides the wall) but better AGAIN

I know klei is doing their best to bring the best rework for us and appeal most of pepople but in my eyes i cant just sit and watch someting i was loving going to an bottom pit that i dont find FUN or strong, and in my opnion new maxwell isnt both of those things

57 minutes ago, edulopes said:

it gives you the choice of using the bonehelm to fight which is very interesting when you can be perma insane when summoning 6 duelists

i just wish that they change how you hit shadows when wearing the helm via forcing atack instead of just atacking

2 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

it gives you the choice of using the bonehelm to fight which is very interesting when you can be perma insane when summoning 6 duelists

i just wish that they change how you hit shadows when wearing the helm via forcing atack instead of just atacking

"i just wish that they change how you hit shadows when wearing the helm via forcing atack instead of just atacking" 
that would help a Lot, for starters but still the clones are to frail still

1 hour ago, edulopes said:

now the updates just feels on an way that it forces you to not take part of the figth,
the turible  that isnt more worth it than the shadow sword,
the cast times are still terrible
the servants have many problems i discussed here (

)
the only thing i am changed from last topic is that people openned my eyes making shadow puppets able to figth shadows isnt an good idea, on the rest i remain and stand my point o those things i said

the duellists at least should be able to tank simillar to the first tanking update, so you dont have to spawn them as often because they already were an loss of dps in the end of the day if you couldint deffend them, now they are REALLY worse, and from an Tier A caracter bellow (wolfgang/ wanda/ wickerbotton/ S) and paired with (wigfrid/ wortox/wurt/wendy/warly/wormwood) he is like an B or even C caracter same as before rework... at least in my eyes making him not worth it again to play with,
wurt just does all he does (besides the wall) but better AGAIN

I know klei is doing their best to bring the best rework for us and appeal most of pepople but in my eyes i cant just sit and watch someting i was loving going to an bottom pit that i dont find FUN or strong, and in my opnion new maxwell isnt both of those things

On this path he's going, he'll be worse than he was before the rework, there are people here wanting to even nerf the prison, and soon they'll ask to decrease his hat slots too...
Good thing I'm not main Maxwell.....

11 minutes ago, Digi62BR said:

On this path he's going, he'll be worse than he was before the rework, there are people here wanting to even nerf the prison, and soon they'll ask to decrease his hat slots too...
Good thing I'm not main Maxwell.....

next sugestion of some people *he should die if he tries to summon his 7th clones Brain damage*:juggling:

Archived