thoughts on the new shadow gear

Its a bit complicated, first of all i think we can all agree that having more items to buff the duelist is good, however the buffs themselves are on a weird situation.

Since we have three different sets (shadow, thulecite and bone) i think each one of these should give the duelist special ability outside bigger numbers.

-shadow gear could simoly be the starting point on maxwells summoners path, having the three pieces complete boost the duelist and nothing more. with the previous 60/90 dmg

-Thulecite on the other hand is more insteresting, all three pieces of the set have some sort of special perk, if maxwell holds the club duelist could have the chance to spawn tentacles when they hit something, the crown could give them the chance of trigering shield for them and finally the suit could boost the health of the duelist.

Overall this set could deal less dmg but all this perk could make it so the duelist were usable in more situations.

-Finally the bone tier i think it should be high risk high reward, the bone armor its not easy to use and the bone helm spawns potentially hostile creature so i think if maxwell wears this it should be more porwerfull than the above, maybe dealing the most dmg, spawning giant tentacle like the ones from ancient guardian etc. Lot of options could be chosen.

On last note the thurible should work on an area when its placed on the ground so maxwell can actually join the fight.

37 minutes ago, Malfario said:

On last note the thurible should work on an area when its placed on the ground so maxwell can actually join the fight.

Thats... Actually pretty good and suprisingly makes sence. It radiates shadowy energy and could possibly boost shadows power

2 hours ago, Malfario said:

This might be abused y having a thurible on ground+ dark sword on hand which will give an overall damage boost higher than they intended

2 hours ago, BB Marioni said:

这可能会被滥用,因为手头上有一把 thurible + 暗剑,这将提供比预期更高的整体伤害提升

Yes, but I think its increase effect can be unstable. When the weapon in hand can provide increase, its effect will be reduced, which is more reasonable

Archived