Maxwell Feels Weak.

First problem Shadow Duellists
-Shadow duellists feels like an piece of paper, it is an loss of DPS against most bosses because you lose much time to summon
-then Maxwell become vunerable
-and the mobs and bosses preference to focus on maxwell is just strange, for me or they dont focus maxwell or they dont focus the duellists because it just is confusing, because the mobs just attack me when they feel like
-Shadow duellists should be able to figth shadow creatures, because they are shadows, formed by fuel and the codex umbra, they always where an shadow, and where constructed to our eyes by the codex umbra for an limited time, so they are in an middle ground of being real and fuel, so they should be able to see them and vice versa
-Maxwell dont feel like an caracter that should be made to figth using the shadow gear "handmade by him" wanda uses his gear with more proeficiency, so that's where his clones should shine and close the gap in "worthness" use in boss figths his clones SHOULD in my eyes compensate the lack of life he have, and the playstyle that most things in constant can and WILL one shot you down, ( the low life glasscannon style most people uses is for choice of DPS, not as an obligation that is the case of maxwell, i am not saying that he should deal more damage than wanda but he should be able to close the gap at least from a man that rulled the constant to now be considerate an mere farmer and even not the best at it, is sad so that's why i think his clones should get an buff and be as tank as they where, But maxwell should engage with them as an logic his mind is closer to them so is stronger)

Second Problem Shadow servants

-Shadow Servants are scared of lureplants(not lureplants eyes)
-Scared of NIGTHMARE CREATURES making impossible to farm using the bone helm
-sometimes they get stuck in fences, or just die trying to get to maxwell because of fences
-Shadow servants should be able to get from bee hives, and farm lureplants (meat) dont kill them
-Shadow servants should have an longer life spam, and, or more life
- Sometimes their range is strange or is too small

Third problem Shadow snares
+they are good for farming nigthmare fuel
- just works on 3 mobs should work on more mobs

Shadow walls
=they are fine as is( But the next topic shows their problem)

fourth problem cast times

-Cast times for Codex umbra are too long and you cant animate cancel it, neither in an easy way by just walking or and more dificulty way that is changing gear in the hand

fifth problem chester should have an new form just for maxwell 

49 minutes ago, edulopes said:

Cast times for Codex umbra are too long and you cant animate cancel it, neither in an easy way by just walking or and more dificulty way that is changing gear in the hand

I totally agree, casting times are a bit outrageous, not so sure about the rest, but that casting time needs a look at

I partially agree with you, I don't think that duelists attacking other nightmares is a good thing, the downside of summoning is sacrificing sanity for power, a disadvantage for an advantage, while the duelists take care of the other mobs or bosses it is interesting to fight with nightmares, but the problem with all of this is the AGGRO, suddenly everyone will come after you and you will get hit for free.

Limiting the damage of the duelists by equipment is ridiculous, I wanted to fight with my football helmet or my logsuit but I can't, I have to use always the same items for the duelists to be viable, this is not fair...

And having to engage in the fight also makes no sense, Maxwell is "The Puppet Master"...

9 minutes ago, SullyD said:

1-I partially agree with you, I don't think that duelists attacking other nightmares is a good thing, the downside of summoning is sacrificing sanity for power, a disadvantage for an advantage,
2- while the duelists take care of the other mobs or bosses it is interesting to fight with nightmares, but the problem with all of this is the AGGRO, suddenly everyone will come after you and you will get hit for free.

3-Limiting the damage of the duelists by equipment is ridiculous, I wanted to fight with my football helmet or my logsuit but I can't, I have to use always the same items for the duelists to be viable, this is not fair...

4-And having to engage in the fight also makes no sense, Maxwell is "The Puppet Master"...

1-that is true, but i want at least an motive, an lore wise motive of why they cant attack them
2- that is irritating today i almost died to bunnymen because of that
3- i think that is an good point, but i think it should be some type of limiting factor for his max power , because maxwell needs an skill floor and skill cap
4- i think you should have bonuses for engaging, but not downsides for not engaging( enter in the same part it is an skill cap, because you need to figth toguether and an skilled player do better than a new one)

6 minutes ago, edulopes said:

4- i think you should have bonuses for engaging, but not downsides for not engaging

The advantage of engage is to give more damage, and the disadvantage is not giving damage, no need to buff or nerf this, it is natural... Think of Wendy and Abigail for example...

3 minutes ago, SullyD said:

The advantage of engage is to give more damage, and the disadvantage is not giving damage, no need to buff or nerf this, it is natural... Think of Wendy and Abigail for example...

25% more damage or  even 15% would be cool, but exclusive for maxwell 
But idk most people complained so i am asking for at least some more fairness, OFC i want the clones as they were, but idk why maxwell was flamed as op even doing things slower than the big boys

but i think klei should buff things slowly to get to an perfect ballanded spot

1 minute ago, Cloakingsumo198 said:

3 things

1. Cheap cost

2. Highly effective

3. Lack of engagement

1-wanda is so much expensive after like 9 thulecite pieces for tp in the map every day. wormwood is the best farmer, at basically free, his life fixed is an buff and nerf at same time
2. wanda, wolfgang, wigfrid, are better tham him at figthing, woddie is better tham in in being all around, wurt is just maxwell but better after you sink 30 days making 30 loyal merms
3- abigail, bernie, and wicker bees are the same

Just now, edulopes said:

1-wanda is so much expensive after like 9 thulecite pieces for tp in the map every day. wormwood is the best farmer, at basically free, his life fixed is an buff and nerf at same time
2. wanda, wolfgang, wigfrid, are better tham him at figthing, woddie is better tham in in being all around, wurt is just maxwell but better after you sink 30 days making 30 loyal merms

and i am certain that you can make much more loyal merms in 30 days, just making the worst case cenario

after planting one flower on the ground, wortox powers are for free...

and i can go on all the nigth if you want, if you know how to play the game almost everything is free

25 minutes ago, edulopes said:

woddie is better tham in in being all around

I hold issue with everything you've said but this one sentence completely destroys any credibility your argument has. Woodie is unambiguously worse than Maxwell in every way now, the only advantage he held over him was in combat via not having half health. Now that Maxwell has powerful duelists, no downsides for shadow armor, and the ability to lock enemies/bosses in place Maxwell outshines Woodie in everything except for maybe finding Moon Quay. 

I want to point out that you are comparing ONE character to HALF OF THE ROSTER who are built almost entirely around one or two aspects of the game(combat, gathering, hoards). He bests Wurt and destroys Woodie in gathering, is amongst Wolfgang and Wanda in potential damage, has options to deal with hoards that are only outclassed by Wendy and Woodie, oh and he gets Shadow Chester for 6 silk. Oh and also has a permanent tam sanity boost. Oh and did I forget that he gets this all for the cost of less than one (1) nightmare fuel while every other character has to acquire many more items for the same benefit, sometimes dedicating their entire play time to achieving the same thing Maxwell gets for one singular nightmare fuel.

Wolfgang for as powerful as he is cannot be compared to Wurt, Wendy, or even Woodie in gathering or dealing with hoards. Wanda for as strong and powerful as her teleportation is cannot compare to Werebeaver's ability to gather logs. So why is it okay that Maxwell can compare to ALL of them for such a cheap cost and little time investment? He's already powerful enough as is he does not need even more coddling just because he has half health when he already has a variety of options to negate the dangers of it.

7 minutes ago, edulopes said:

Snip

1. Out of the gate Maxwell has access to his book abilities to increase the speed that he collects resources they lower his sanity which makes it easier to fuel the book. His duelist start weak like everybody else for progression purposes

2.Wanda and Wolfgang are "solo" fighters they don't use minions like Maxwell or have his abilities. Maxwell has progression like everybody else he needs his equipment to do max damage and you can choose to be insane to try to max dps but reality is it isn't necessary to summon duelist all the way until you're insane. 60 damage per shadow is a respectable amount of damage even if it doesn't receive the attack speed boost that is still free damage.

Woodie sucks.

Wurt is the opposite of Maxwell she is a long-term character with different allocated stats, own special perks, and the "traditional" style of minions that follow and commanded, whose lives are actually treasured somewhat.

Maxwell is a here and now type character he come's out strong without much progression aside from buffing his duelist and having better equipment. His shadows aren't even meant to be like traditional followers they are meant to be disposable and cheap without much extra input.

3. Abigail is an extension of Wendy since she can be controlled like a puppet send her to the wrong thing and she will die costing sanity and weakening the only trump card Wendy has ever had. It isn't much but it had more engagement then the previous version of the duelists had.

It's even the opposite of duelists entirely they struggle with large groups of enemies, but excel through single target damage and have much better survivability whilst also being highly disposable.

Abigail is far more valuable alive then dead and i'm sure every knows how well she deals with fodder.

Willow sucks

I guess wickerbottoms bees are the closest thing to Maxwell's duelist since you can't really influence them and they're also disposable but you won't really see them used on anything but crab king lol they lack the survivability like the duelist.

17 minutes ago, MadMatt said:

Maxwell Gaming

Lol with all those new advantages his potential has been pushed through the roof it makes me feel like having half health ain't that bad of a disadvantage now. :lol:

I have nothing against Maxwell, I don't mind double dipping in perks, and i'm actually glad he is more powerful and still wouldn't mind more but I have to refute claims that he is weak he's just not gonna be the easiest to master.

52 minutes ago, MadMatt said:

1-I hold issue with everything you've said but this one sentence completely destroys any credibility your argument has. Woodie is unambiguously worse than Maxwell in every way now, the only advantage he held over him was in combat via not having half health. Now that Maxwell has powerful duelists, no downsides for shadow armor, and the ability to lock enemies/bosses in place Maxwell outshines Woodie in everything except for maybe finding Moon Quay. 

2-I want to point out that you are comparing ONE character to HALF OF THE ROSTER who are built almost entirely around one or two aspects of the game(combat, gathering, hoards). He bests Wurt and destroys Woodie in gathering, is amongst Wolfgang and Wanda in potential damage, has options to deal with hoards that are only outclassed by Wendy and Woodie, oh and he gets Shadow Chester for 6 silk. Oh and also has a permanent tam sanity boost. Oh and did I forget that he gets this all for the cost of less than one (1) nightmare fuel while every other character has to acquire many more items for the same benefit, sometimes dedicating their entire play time to achieving the same thing Maxwell gets for one singular nightmare fuel.

3-Wolfgang for as powerful as he is cannot be compared to Wurt, Wendy, or even Woodie in gathering or dealing with hoards. Wanda for as strong and powerful as her teleportation is cannot compare to Werebeaver's ability to gather logs. So why is it okay that Maxwell can compare to ALL of them for such a cheap cost and little time investment? He's already powerful enough as is he does not need even more coddling just because he has half health when he already has a variety of options to negate the dangers of it.

1-as i said, woodie is an best all "alrounder" woodie is literally the jack of all trades and in my opnion he does more things than maxwell, but not better than maxwell. in my opnion woodie needs something to be better. but i dont know what.
2- maxwell Dont best wurt, that is an fact wurt minions are better in an figth and works equal or better deppending on the subject, maxwell isnt compared to wanda or wolf yet, and his max damage is a bit rusty feels like, it is strange, and dont feel good to use, sanity boost was nerfed from DS, every caracter has it's focus and time to achiev, but even this maxwell cant surpass wanda, wigfrid, wickerbottom and wolfgang for sure. wendy is an best support, wurt is an best wood gatherer and better boss killer
3-what are those options besides armor, because now you are pratically locked to nigth armor that most players will struggle to get, and dont tell me that the duellists will deffend you, most hordes will focus on you not duellists and bosses are totally imprevisible

44 minutes ago, Cloakingsumo198 said:

1. Out of the gate Maxwell has access to his book abilities to increase the speed that he collects resources they lower his sanity which makes it easier to fuel the book. His duelist start weak like everybody else for progression purposes

2.Wanda and Wolfgang are "solo" fighters they don't use minions like Maxwell or have his abilities. Maxwell has progression like everybody else he needs his equipment to do max damage and you can choose to be insane to try to max dps but reality is it isn't necessary to summon duelist all the way until you're insane. 60 damage per shadow is a respectable amount of damage even if it doesn't receive the attack speed boost that is still free damage.

Woodie sucks.

Wurt is the opposite of Maxwell she is a long-term character with different allocated stats, own special perks, and the "traditional" style of minions that follow and commanded, whose lives are actually treasured somewhat.

*Maxwell is a here and now type character he come's out strong without much progression aside from buffing his duelist and having better equipment. His shadows aren't even meant to be like traditional followers they are meant to be disposable and cheap without much extra input.

3. Abigail is an extension of Wendy since she can be controlled like a puppet send her to the wrong thing and she will die costing sanity and weakening the only trump card Wendy has ever had. It isn't much but it had more engagement then the previous version of the duelists had.

It's even the opposite of duelists entirely they struggle with large groups of enemies, but excel through single target damage and have much better survivability whilst also being highly disposable.

Abigail is far more valuable alive then dead and i'm sure every knows how well she deals with fodder.

*²Willow sucks

I guess wickerbottoms bees are the closest thing to Maxwell's duelist since you can't really influence them and they're also disposable but you won't really see them used on anything but crab king lol they lack the survivability like the duelist.

1-it was better in pre rework maxwell for early game.
2-they basically need the same equip and well is more easy to just F spam tham using maxwell clones ( and i am not even counting warly spices and food)
woodie is complicated

* well i play maxwell even before maxwell had his codex umbra, from his DS persona they are temprorary but lasted 2/ half days and they did all, dig, kill ,chop mine, and followed him so that was the original intention with the caracter

3- both are important for the caracter flaws, wendy recives her damage back+ abby's damage, and maxwell have fodder to protect himself,

*²willow is an caracter that have bernie, and have her's strengths and flaws, everyone have their playstyle, willow should had more fire damage types on her's rework but she dont have any downside, because her downside and her upside is just flipping the termostate in winter and summer

wicker bee's are good, and can be used to certain extension against most bosses that dosent have AOE, but they are the secondary event, wicker is much better than maxwell as a caracter in every way because she is the QUEEN of the constant, every BIG farm his her fault, she automatizes everything even breaks ballance at certain point, she changes rules and "META" at will like rain, now we can base anywere during summer, all day full moon, gather infinite fish, ,food wood, ligth and other things for an initial cost and after that is just making an seaweed farm, or making honey and leafy meat farm, or making any sanity food farm... that you will have infinite resources

what is woodie flaw? he dosent have none besides transforming in new moon, and losing all his food upon transformation. even more he can negate dying from hunger if he transforms, because for me more tree guards is an buff for those that dosent have wormwood.

in my eyes getting ONE HIT KILLED for almost HALF constant folk is an great price to pay

44 minutes ago, Cloakingsumo198 said:

Lol with all those new advantages his potential has been pushed through the roof it makes me feel like having half health ain't that bad of a disadvantage now. :lol:

I have nothing against Maxwell, I don't mind double dipping in perks, and i'm actually glad he is more powerful and still wouldn't mind more but I have to refute claims that he is weak he's just not gonna be the easiest to master.

well for gathering early game he is definetelly weaker, for late game stronger in some things still weaker in others,
shadow duellists strange position
pillar is only good thing from rework
shadow gear not removing san is the BARE MINIMUM
he is not hard to master he is just janky to play, his clones dont have much consistency, he is not hard. but he definitely dosent feel good, i think he should be in the figths with the clones but dear lord they are a piece of paper again, and respawning them middle figth is an pain

3 hours ago, edulopes said:

-and the mobs and bosses preference to focus on maxwell is just strange, for me or they dont focus maxwell or they dont focus the duellists because it just is confusing, because the mobs just attack me when they feel like

This was confirmed to be intentional when the duelists shift away they drop aggro and the enemies go for the aggro leader.

-Shadow duellists should be able to figth shadow creatures, because they are shadows, formed by fuel and the codex umbra, they always where an shadow, and where constructed to our eyes by the codex umbra for an limited time, so they are in an middle ground of being real and fuel, so they should be able to see them and vice versa

This just seems completely overpowered considering how cheap his minions are already auto farming them would just be silly

Maxwell dont feel like an caracter that should be made to figth using the shadow gear "handmade by him" wanda uses his gear with more proeficiency, so that's where his clones should shine and close the gap in "worthness" use in boss figths his clones SHOULD in my eyes compensate the lack of life he have, and the playstyle that most things in constant can and WILL one shot you down, ( the low life glasscannon style most people uses is for choice of DPS, not as an obligation that is the case of maxwell, i am not saying that he should deal more damage than wanda but he should be able to close the gap at least from a man that rulled the constant to now be considerate an mere farmer and even not the best at it, is sad so that's why i think his clones should get an buff and be as tank as they where, But maxwell should engage with them as an logic his mind is closer to them so is stronger)

As far as I know the only difference they have on mastery is that she gets more damage with shadow equipment but that gap is more than bridged by his duelists which hit harder than merm guards if your engaged in combat also it's hard for me to see a character who can make night armor as his primary armor and 

- Sometimes their range is strange or is too small

kinda agree here

-Cast times for Codex umbra are too long and you cant animate cancel it, neither in an easy way by just walking or and more dificulty way that is changing gear in the hand

I do think they should add animation canceling but I feel like the animation time makes sense since it works a lot like walter's slingshot the initial windup is slow but after that multi casts are faster.

1 hour ago, edulopes said:

Maxwell's damage output with the duelists and shadow gear puts him at the top if not near it in combat, his gathering ability is unrivaled, he has a chest storage in his hat that's bigger than a chest and can be used from anywhere on the shard, his a aoe panic trap that can panic hordes, can put bosses and mobs in time out, and his followers can walk on water all this while not having a reduced damage, a workout routine, or limited healing.

26 minutes ago, edulopes said:

1-as i said, woodie is an best all "alrounder" woodie is literally the jack of all trades and in my opnion he does more things than maxwell, but not better than maxwell. in my opnion woodie needs something to be better. but i dont know what.

The only real advantage woodie has over Maxwell is walking on water and that's not even that great since grass boats exist.

26 minutes ago, edulopes said:

maxwell Dont best wurt, that is an fact wurt minions are better in an figth and works equal or better deppending on the subject

Maxwell's duelists will only lose to her against bosses her merm guards can melt his followers can be respawning mid fight and as for harvesting she can't compare sure she can break down resources faster he'll beat her on digging up stumps and collecting the resources several times over due to servants picking up things now.

3 minutes ago, Mysterious box said:

1-This was confirmed to be intentional when the duelists shift away they drop aggro and the enemies go for the aggro leader.

2-This just seems completely overpowered considering how cheap his minions are already auto farming them would just be silly

3-As far as I know the only difference they have on mastery is that she gets more damage with shadow equipment but that gap is more than bridged by his duelists which hit harder than merm guards if your engaged in combat also it's hard for me to see a character who can make night armor as his primary armor and 

kinda agree here

4-I do think they should add animation canceling but I feel like the animation time makes sense since it works a lot like walter's slingshot the initial windup is slow but after that multi casts are faster.

5-Maxwell's damage output with the duelists and shadow gear puts him at the top if not near it in combat, his gathering ability is unrivaled, he has a chest storage in his hat that's bigger than a chest and can be used from anywhere on the shard, his a aoe panic trap that can panic hordes, can put bosses and mobs in time out, and his followers can walk on water all this while not having a reduced damage, a workout routine, or limited healing.

The only real advantage woodie has over Maxwell is walking on water and that's not even that great since grass boats exist.

6-Maxwell's duelists will only lose to her against bosses her merm guards can melt his followers can be respawning mid fight and as for harvesting she can't compare sure she can break down resources faster he'll beat her on digging up stumps and collecting the resources several times over due to servants picking up things now.

1- i know but it makes things harder for no reason

2- i am starting to shift my thinking on that one part

3-merguards figth better  because once they got numbers they only grown and grown in numbers and damage

4- i think they should make walter better on that reguard

5-wanda and wolf and wig are better definitelly, as i say woodie donsent have an downside, and is an trully jack of all trades but maybie needs some buffs

6-loyal merms win in almost any case maxwell shadows as i said loyal merms generate more loyal merms, and is an brutal snowball, she breaks logs faster, rocks too, but he has a shovel, wurt can still do those things when the merms are gathering

24 minutes ago, edulopes said:

merguards figth better  because once they got numbers they only grown and grown in numbers and damage

They're better fighters in a scenario where a boss cannot kill them before they kill the boss

3-merguards figth better  because once they got numbers they only grown and grown in numbers and damage

On the flipside duelists when fully geared do more damage and are always on hand regardless of where you go as are their materials.

wanda and wolf and wig are better definitelly, as i say woodie donsent have an downside, and is an trully jack of all trades but maybie needs some buffs

Honestly I'm not so sure on this part I'd need to see a side by side I find it hard to believe they're pulling far more damage than Maxwell even if he's not pulling 100% the same numbers he's got to be close.

Woodie's downsides are more or less the lunar event/wickerbottom and the fact his upsides are kind of lackluster even if they are fun.

loyal merms win in almost any case maxwell shadows as i said loyal merms generate more loyal merms, and is an brutal snowball, she breaks logs faster, rocks too, but he has a shovel, wurt can still do those things when the merms are gathering

rocks probably(and I'm not even sure there) but when it came to trees it was demonstrated Maxwell was faster pre refresh I have a hard time believing that post refresh when he has more minions and those minions have the added advantage of being able to help him pick up the dropped loot he isn't just insanely faster than another other resource gathering character.

4- i think they should make walter better on that reguard

Honestly at this point I feel like he could use his own refresh everything he does has been powercrept so hard.

24 minutes ago, Mysterious box said:

1-They're better fighters in a scenario where a boss cannot kill them before they kill the boss

2-On the flipside duelists when fully geared do more damage and are always on hand regardless of where you go as are their materials.

3-Honestly I'm not so sure on this part I'd need to see a side by side I find it hard to believe they're pulling far more damage than Maxwell even if he's not pulling 100% the same numbers he's got to be close.

4-Woodie's downsides are more or less the lunar event/wickerbottom and the fact his upsides are kind of lackluster even if they are fun.

5-rocks probably(and I'm not even sure there) but when it came to trees it was demonstrated Maxwell was faster pre refresh I have a hard time believing that post refresh when he has more minions and those minions have the added advantage of being able to help him pick up the dropped loot he isn't just insanely faster than another other resource gathering character.

6Honestly at this point I feel like he could use his own refresh everything he does has been powercrept so hard.

1- never happened to me

2- are you talking about 6 merms? normally people uses at least 30 merms

3- with spices and food that isnt hard to come by they sky rocket too

4- yeah but they are still fun, diferrent from new maxwell that is "janky" 

5- well i tested yesterday, but idk

6- him and probably some worwood buffs as well

10 minutes ago, edulopes said:

never happened to me

I'm not sure how often you play Wurt but merm guards cannot kill every boss without being killed first they mainly struggle on aoe attack bosses

11 minutes ago, edulopes said:

are you talking about 6 merms? normally people uses at least 30 merms

In situations where merm guards and duelists are killed you can summon more whenever on maxwell's side of things is what I was getting at

12 minutes ago, edulopes said:

with spices and food that isnt hard to come by they sky rocket too

I'm aware Maxwell can use them too and while they'll scale much higher than he will he still has additional damage from his duelists

13 minutes ago, edulopes said:

yeah but they are still fun, diferrent from new maxwell that is "janky"

Agree to disagree here I've been having a lot of fun with the new Maxwell

14 minutes ago, edulopes said:

well i tested yesterday, but idk

You tested Maxwell's new harvesting speed vs Wurt's current harvesting speed? There's a video comparing the old one but I'm interested in seeing the new one even more so if he's somehow slower than before now.

22 minutes ago, Mysterious box said:

1-I'm not sure how often you play Wurt but merm guards cannot kill every boss without being killed first they mainly struggle on aoe attack bosses

2-In situations where merm guards and duelists are killed you can summon more whenever on maxwell's side of things is what I was getting at

3-I'm aware Maxwell can use them too and while they'll scale much higher than he will he still has additional damage from his duelists

4-Agree to disagree here I've been having a lot of fun with the new Maxwell

5You tested Maxwell's new harvesting speed vs Wurt's current harvesting speed? There's a video comparing the old one but I'm interested in seeing the new one even more so if he's somehow slower than before now.

1- i played very often and my GF every time, she always uses 30+ merms for everything and me too, those arent finished my gf is sleeping but this is an world that i am building the army, once* assembled they can really kill any boss, just dont recommend at klaus46086808.86499997_image.thumb.png.6cef01fa59846478fbad343d2cd7cc46.png46053916.91999999_image.png.a1a0734aa59ba5a2c94c7936883cf4a9.png

2-yeah that's an fact

3- the multpliers are best, 20% of 142,8 damage is greater than 61, and i aint even counting the volt goat, wolfgang is sligth higher

4- me too but the duellists agrros jesus

5- yes i tested it yesterday 36 loyal merms agains 5 maxwell shadows, they chopped faster and wurt helping at digging won, maxwell lost his steam after tree guards spawned

i can't say he is slower, but tree guards just stop him down as always, so wurt always wins

Archived