Give Lazy Forager the ability to do a "pick" action

As much as myself and everyone else would love this.... i think this should be unique to maxwell and his servants. Its one of the few traits that stays with him into the late game (that and being able to read wicker books... which im conflicted if he should keep this ability or not...).

Duelists can be replaced by catapults and servants replaced with merms or bearger for chopping/mining if using other characters. Prison spell gets replaced/unnecessary by the raw power of catapults for bosses too.

Hat storage can be replaced with shadow chester after his shadow chests are made.

That only leaves him the servant picking for his single unreplaceable late game perk.

1 minute ago, Gashzer said:

As much as myself and everyone else would love this.... i think this should be unique to maxwell and his servants. Its one of the few traits that stays with him into the late game (that and being able to read wicker books... which im conflicted if he should keep this ability or not...).

Duelists can be replaced by catapults and servants replaced with merms or bearger for chopping/mining if using other characters. Prison spell gets replaced/unnecessary by the raw power of catapults for bosses too.

Hat storage can be replaced with shadow chester after his shadow chests are made.

That only leaves him the servant picking for his single unreplaceable late game perk.

I mean servants still can do it for you while you are walking somewhere else while with lazy forager you have to be close!
I see your point though, in the end it's up to devs to decide.

Archived