Problems whit a gift

I would like to read the answer from the moderators / administrators, about this, there was simply no clear explanation that once you can receive a gift and that's it, I just received two already and this is the third. Maybe someone else has already received 3 or more ..

uhhh if you read the thread about the art submission/gift, everything referring to the "treat" is singular. The only reason you could have gotten up to 2 is because those who were around last year got the exact same costume as they received this year. So they probably reset the gift thing so everyone can get a different skin the 2nd time around. The 2nd skin set was already an extra. Now people want a 3rd, 4th, etc..... so greedy!

24 minutes ago, JZ_52 said:

I would like to read the answer from the moderators / administrators, about this, there was simply no clear explanation that once you can receive a gift and that's it, I just received two already and this is the third. Maybe someone else has already received 3 or more ..

Here is Joe's answer about receiving a second gift. In short: It was an accident, and so far as I know no one has received a 3rd gift, it just seems like they did. But yeah, it's better to receive a word from them about it.

Archived