The cookie cutter helmet could work like wormwoods brumble husk

Been able to dealt aoe recoil dmg opens a lot of posibilitys for new styles of combat and i think more survivors should have the option to have said option, and since the cookie cutter helmet remains ignored but most people i think this could be a good solution for both problems.

On a side note i think i should stablish that the helmet dealing recoil dmg wouldnt invalidate wormwoods armor, the brumble husk still has a lot of benefits over the helmet:

-It´s a body armor so he is the only character that can deal recail dmg and have the crown

-It has higher dmg reduction

-It`s incredibly cheaper and more accesible than farming cookie cutters

25 minutes ago, DajeKotlyar said:

Maybe not aoe but single targeting recoil dmg.

Or! Or make it switchable. Like single-targeting with more dmg reduction (like 75-80%) and aoe with less defence

And with cool animation, more spikes for aoe and smoother for single targeting 

the cookie cutter helmet already has 70 % dmg reduction, with less it will break to soon, i agree with it not having high dmg reduction but i dont hink it needs a nerf in other to deal aoe dmg, i think it will make it underwhelming and will stay in the same situation as the husk was before its buf

2 hours ago, Malfario said:

the cookie cutter helmet already has 70 % dmg reduction, with less it will break to soon, i agree with it not having high dmg reduction but i dont hink it needs a nerf in other to deal aoe dmg, i think it will make it underwhelming and will stay in the same situation as the husk was before its buf

I don't say make it less.

For example: 70% - AoE

80% - single

I think it's fair enough 

It shouldn't have less damage reduction than a football helmet. That's the difference that made bramble husk so good compared to single player, because it now has 80% damage reduction. I wouldn't craft the cap as it is now, because you need those cookie cutter shells for Pearl and the cap is not very useful.

I would like to see more players wearing the cookie cutter cap or the shelmet/snurtle shell armor though. They are cool items, but they're just too cumbersome to acquire. I could go to the ruins instead and get even better armor, and more of it in the same time.

Archived