Grouped Resources

Grouped Resources is a mod that enhances the Resources panel on the right with some features I've been missing since the Mergedown update landed. While I love being able to pin commonly used resources, just having an alphabetical list of all pinned resources was making it more difficult for me to use it, particularly as I progress into late game.

My Grouped Resources mod adds back collapsing/expanding category headers to the resources panel, and also adds a background tint to individual resources to assist in readability in some scenarios. This allows you to generally pin more resources, and leave some categories collapsed if you don't need to refer to the content as often as others, etc.

This mod's still undergoing some active development, right now the category headers are basically carbon copies of the resource header itself with some minor modifications, I intend to clean them up so they look less out of place as soon as I can figure out the right way to tweak them, and it currently doesn't save the collapsed/expanded state of individual categories across save/reload (and in the DLC, the expanded state of a category is shared across all asteroids/rockets, as well)

If you run into issues, feel free to toss a bug up at my github. Zip-file releases for my mods are available here for EGS/GOG players.

(btw, i haven't had a chance to test this in alternate languages yet, my guess is it's just going to show English text on the category headers, addressing that is high on my todo list as well.)

Screenshot 1.png

Screenshot 2.png

Archived