About some bosses suggestions

My English is not good,sorry.

I hope to reduce the diiffculty of Bee Queen 、Toadstool and Crab King for single player games.

Such as

> Health reduce Grumble Bees.

>Reduce Grumble Bee spawn to number.

>Sporecap chop reduced by number.

If possible, I hope that the above bosses and summoned can be set to add or reduce HP according to the number of player.

I haven't fought the Crab King yet, the Queen Bee in my world is is surrounded with lots of rabbit hutches that do almost all the work for me, and... I completely agree with Toadstool. After many attempts normally, I defeated it once by cheesing it, and even then it was insanely tedious. The number of sporecaps that spawn and the time it takes to cut them down, even with moonglass axes or weatherpains, I'd need tons of those tools to be able to take on that thing legitimately, not to mention its ability to shove items making gunpowder absurdly difficult to use on it, and that's just the basic Toadstool, not the misery variant. Taking that thing down isn't a test of skill, ability, or preparedness, it's an admission of masochism!

Archived