For all console players

I'd like a configuration option for controllers involving the dpad and action buttons so I can finally use my walking cane while kiting.

Double triggers to zoom in the camera and double bumpers to zoom out.

A way to turn off wall targeting on console commands so I can stop destroying the walls on my pen for my pig farm. Having to lock target on each pig wastes so much time.

Being able to use my triggers to move thru items in the crafting tab once a category is selected (like we used to do) you can make it so you can move between items using either way so that both work

And the obvious addition of Geo and snaping tills we've asked for a million times already lol

Thanks for an awesome game Klei you really do amaze me with all the time and work you continue to put into this game monthly over the years to make DST the best game ever. You don't see this very often with any others out there and the one's that do charge you for a new DLC. We are very lucky!

20 hours ago, LitulLola said:

I'd like a configuration option for controllers involving the dpad and action buttons so I can finally use my walking cane while kiting.

I always thought that controllers need improvements. More buttons without buying an expensive elite one. And well, I just discovered that there's some new controllers (new, I don't know, i just saw it one week ago) with not 2, but 3 buttons under it. 1 on the right, 1 on the left, and 1 in the middle.

For 40e. 

I honestly don't know what to think about this price, there's maybe less somewhere else, I didn't check yet. 

But this problem is fixed, yes ? YES. And I'm so happy, because I need it for another game too.

For thumbs on joysticks ! 

21 hours ago, Moonatik said:

I always thought that controllers need improvements. More buttons without buying an expensive elite one. And well, I just discovered that there's some new controllers (new, I don't know, i just saw it one week ago) with not 2, but 3 buttons under it. 1 on the right, 1 on the left, and 1 in the middle.

For 40e. 

I honestly don't know what to think about this price, there's maybe less somewhere else, I didn't check yet. 

But this problem is fixed, yes ? YES. And I'm so happy, because I need it for another game too.

For thumbs on joysticks ! 

That's awesome that there are more options now that don't cost a ton! I don't know crap about tech, but wouldn't we need controller configuration so that we could bind those keys to an action to be able to use them? Srry if this is a dumb question lol

You don't do it in the game. I didn't see it yet, you do it only with the controller, there's some flashing lignt on the controller when you activate the changes, and you press the 2 buttons you want to exchange to invert them. 

Right dpad first I guess for DST, the one we need in combat.

I didn't say it but it's for xbox. Don't know for playstation.

45 minutes ago, LitulLola said:

That's awesome that there are more options now that don't cost a ton! I don't know crap about tech, but wouldn't we need controller configuration so that we could bind those keys to an action to be able to use them? Srry if this is a dumb question lol

Archived