why is my server keep refreshing and wont show any server ? and i cant even create my own world . :(

Hello @raisu, welcome to the forums.

Your thread title is a little confusing so I'll try and explain my understanding. Were you unable to see in the in-game server's list the dedicated server you are hosting on your PC? OR were you only unable to see other servers but also cannot host a server yourself through "Host Game" screen?

A few things first is to make sure your game is up to date by verifying the integrity of the game cache since not being in the correct version, makes you unable to see other servers. There is also a possibility of your PC being unable to host the server or being blocked somehow. That said, there are a lot of other variables that could be going wrong, which might be covered in second point below. 

Second, see if any of the methods listed in this Klei Support Article: Can't Connect To Klei Online Servers fixes the issue for you.

Thirdly, if none of the methods listed in the link above works, please post a Bug Report in Klei Bug Tracker for DST by clicking the Add New Bug button with the necessary information below:

• Don't Starve Together Log File (client_log.txt)

If you notice a critical error when playing Don't Starve together, close the game (to ensure that the log file gets fully written) and go into your Documents folder at Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\ and find "client_log.txt". Include the content of that file in your bug report.

• Don't Starve Together Server Log File (server_log.txt)

When Host Game fails, go back to Host Game Screen Server Select > Click Manage World > Click Open Folder Option > New Window opens and open Master Folder > Grab copy of server_log.txt and attach to Add Bug Report along with other files if you have them.

• MDMP File

If you are playing on Steam, it may be helpful to provide us with your .mdmp file. It should be located in your Steam folders at: Steam > SteamApps > Common > Don't Starve Together Beta > bin > .mdmp

• DXDiag

In order to get a DXDiag on Windows:
- Click on your Start button
- Press the Windows key + R on your keyboard to access the "Run" window
- On the new window, type in dxdiag.exe and press enter; this will open up the DirectX diagnostic tool
- Click on the "Save All Information" tab on the diagnostic tool
- A "Save As..." window will pop up where you can click on save. It will save your hardware information as a document to your desktop (default).
- Close the diagnostic tool and attach the new document to your forum post or support ticket.

Archived