Hey, is there a way to know that world has reed trap with out opening the full map? Also, is there a way to add reed trap to already generated world? Where can I find more info on the topic of "Set Piece Generation"? THX in advance ppl

Edited by SpamBot0147

21 minutes ago, SpamBot0147 said:

Hey, is there a way to know that world has reed trap with out opening the full map? Also, is there a way to add reed trap to already generated world? Where can I find more info on the topic of "Set Piece Generation"? THX in advance ppl

There are mods that allow you to choose which setpieces you get, so you can force it to be in every world. As for finding it in a world without opening map, I think if you use console command: c_announce(c_countprefabs("reeds")) then you will see how many reeds there are in a world. You can check the normal amount in a world without a reed trap, and so if the number of reeds is 20-30 higher than that normal amount you probably have a reed trap. You could probably do that with tentacles too since there are so many in the reed trap too.