Noticed something half beta and just wanted to let klei know. (small edit)

So i've done my research and came across that the waterlogged biome came in half beta form, it has every decoration (except for the small leafy vine decoration that sometimes hang from the canopy) and stuff, but when it generated smaller trees, they would always be either medium or small, there would be no varyation like medium and small trees per waterlogged biome and the biome did not have leaf shadows and the leaves at the top of the screen are also as short as it was in beta form.

Please don't take this as hate or something, i just wanted to let you know that you can take your time!

Sure we might be a bit upset about the updates taking so long, but atleast you gave us a lot more updates that make the game a lot more nice!

In the next update please fix this and please take your time to make the next update the most complete and best you could make it!

14 minutes ago, Flarezen said:

Just wait until we get pushed to wickerbottom update, pretty sure they fixed average trees during moon quay update

Sorry if i act really stupid, but what do you mean with "fixed average trees during moon quay update?

Thanks for replying tho, i love hearing good news like this!

Archived