New stuff for the game part 2

What if to add new stuff - for example new animations for creatures in different seasons? for example creatures in summer will be most time under trees,  (example) pigs in summer wich will hide in house during summer day ( also with spiders wich lost their home will seek shade of a tree) in summer for example spiders will come out from their den only in night cause their fur as i say on texture may disturb them , other small creatures like rabbits or bird will save them selves from sun heat, So do in winter - pigs will not be avalaible all winter season cause they will not withstand it as they dont have fur - its looks stupid when player need cloth while the pigmen with same skin as human doesnt require any warm sourse - "I know it's a trifle, but it's still nice"

P.S - would be better if devs would reballance temperature mechanic and make it like from real life - for example human temperature 36  - the temperature of charecter would be little affected by temperature of ambient but in summer day it will be like sweating and losing a bit of sanity from sweating and to avoid this you will need any shade and clothes to help with this - for example add self made Fan standing on the ground and help player to avoid overheating (will require 1 blue gem, 2 electrical doodats, 8 twigs, 2 ropes in craft) (alternative to endothermic fire) - this thing will analouge to winonas structures but fan would have limited energy - lasting for 1-2 days of non stop working wich will be refueld by ellectrical doodat - 2 for 1 day and will be avalaible for everyone - well for primitive Fan will be more powerfull analogue but will be crafted by winona - those fan will dry far stronger -  players from sweating helping him not overheating and stop loosing sanity 

I would recomend to remove from the eyebrella the eye component and change it to pig skin for example 6 amount + stick + rope

+ increase sewing kit power while repairing the cloth but the clothes will be able to repair twice - so would logic when cloth cant be repaired infinitive times, this will make character seek materials for it to craft again (my thought)

If what i will add smth later (write what u think)

Archived