Mushroom Regrowth

Hello,

one of the last updates added regrowth for reeds and cactai, which is awesome!

I feel like you need to do the same for mushrooms too! Usualy they get destroyed by bearger (when farming logs) if not by bearger, then players dig them up when they building something and its in the way. In my megabase I have two dark forests where are only few mushrooms left that somehow didnt get destroyed by bearger

On 8/7/2022 at 1:37 AM, PhoeniX19922 said:

Hello,

one of the last updates added regrowth for reeds and cactai, which is awesome!

I feel like you need to do the same for mushrooms too! Usualy they get destroyed by bearger (when farming logs) if not by bearger, then players dig them up when they building something and its in the way. In my megabase I have two dark forests where are only few mushrooms left that somehow didnt get destroyed by bearger

Great idea )) it would be logic if all organic would be regenerating in the constant (keep up) :D

Also would be cool to see boulders nature regeneration - rocks are the other form of life wich is directly opposit of organic life (for example regrows of boulder would be twise longer than trees or trice :D

I've always thought it would be nice to give Wormwood an ability for cultivating new plants from its product, some health, and a compost wrap.

Compost wrap + 20 health + [cut grass, twig, berry, spore] = sprout of grass, twig, berry bush, or mushroom that can be planted in any valid location, not needing periodic fertilization unless dug up at some point. Living Log + tree jam + mushroom sprout:  mushtree sprout (possibly restricted to underground).

Archived