Warly dishes should be more effective for him (and maybe for the other survivors)

Klei is making some changes in some characters in the recent reworks, i dont know if this will happen in the next rework again, anyway, i will give my opinion about warly, since wx rework and wickerbottom beta (even tho it can change until its release), both characters have strong abilities to counter seasons, wx can survive entire winter/summer with their circuits, and wicker can survive summer/spring with her books.

Both wx and wicker can share their perks with others, also warly can do it, but i think warly could get an little tweak to match these two characters, not because every character should have this type of perk, but because he already have this perk and the effect is quite short in my opinion, i want to avoid giving the idea using "warly dishes should give him X minutes of the effect and others surivors Y minutes". So i am only explaining my idea here, the actual tweak is not for me to decide. Btw, if you want to share your opinion about warly or other character perk related to seasons, feel free to share with everyone what do you think.

Archived