Continue crashing when fight with Celestial Champion

I've been survived for 600 days on Nintendo DST. Crashing regularly is common to me. But I am fed up with crashing when I am fighting with the last boss, Celestial Champion.The first time I killed it, I crashed four times. It is just the beginning of nightmare! To light up my home, I collected enough resources that I can kill the boss twice. I tried about 30 times to kill the boss. Every time it attacked, I have to pray nothing turn wrong.When it was killed, I have to close the game on the right moment. Because autosave would crash the game in no doubt after Celestial Champion was killed. Even though, it might crash while closing the game. Now, I'm trying to kill the Celestial Champion the third. I think I would give up. Because there is few opportunity to kill it without crashing. I've repeated for about 20 times.

I've played DS and DST for 2000+ hours since the 22th version of DS. I've not been such disapointed and helpless. To be honest, there is no joy while repeating to kill a boss, with no gain.

I hope the next update can be launched as soon as possiable, and it will be able to fix the problem.

Right now they are dealing with ram issues, as of now current updates do not fit in the switch so they are working hard ate fixing that said issue and future proofing future updates so it doesn’t  take as long. More stuff added = more ram needed. Hopefully when they update the switch, it should fix the issues you are having.

Archived