Abigail flower/Barney/Wilson's beard skin selection - When?

Hello,

I am relatively new player and I might not know or understand certain things, but really wanted to put this topic out since last time I have found anything being brought up about this is from 2020 (most recent personal found).

So it kinda bugs me that Klei can't release a small QoL update to let us start a game/spawn to a new world/server with the skins equipped from the start ( example Wilson's beard, Abigail flower, Barney and etc.). Why this QoL improvement isn't out yet since 2020 or even before 2020? Am I crazy to think that people don't really want this change, is it just me and my friends? Would really like to hear/read what you (community and devs) think :).

You can already choose your starting Items skins when creating a new world, I think it was added on March's QoL.

As for Beard skins, those are connected to the head skin of Webber and Wilson but can be changed if you use the Clean Sweeper on yourself.

Archived