PSN Merge Account

when will the merge option for ps4/ps5 be available?

please klei , enable or work on the possibility to merge the different accounts and the possibility of cross play with other platforms.
i am a ps4/ps5 player and i would like to play with people who own the game on nintendo switch and pc respectively plus i also have the game on pc and i would like to share my skins and purchased characters between my different accounts.

Last update on cross progression for PS is the same one theyve had since announcing the feature. They said theyre working on it, but its never going to happen. It will remain one of those never say never situations but in reality it might as well be never. 

I doubt klei will rebuild the game from the ground up to meet requirements that Sony demands for crossplay, and it is unreasonable for them to do so. It sucks, i want it too.

Crossplay on the other hand is something i hope they do as well as it feels downright dead sometimes on PS servers, and there shouldnt be any hiccups with Sony.

Archived