Creo que la constante es cada vez mas grande

People, I have a theory. I think that the world of constants is seriously a space with more and more worlds. Look, I'm going to give you examples: the world of Don't Starve Together, the world of Hamlet, the world of Shipwercked, the world of the throat and the world of the forge and now possibly the world of the monkeys I think that the monkeys come from one of these parallel worlds and came to invade the world of Together my theory is logical since when Maxwell examines the cardinal he says that he comes from the lands of fire, that is, the most logical thing is that they come from the forge, which is the hottest world, that is, it is logical to think that from so many worlds the monkeys come from this other one and bring them resources daily to be able to build their island

The Forge and Gorge are different dimensions, not different worlds, that opened after activating the Ancient Gateway, way after Red Birds were in the Constant. The monkeys came from a dimension that appears to have rifted into the Constant, possibly due to an experiment of Wagstaff.

Tambien creo que los monos tenian un gran nivel de tecnologia ya que hay restos de mecanización en toda la isla creo que vinieron a Together por que sus recurzos se acabaron y tuvieron q usar mierdas de madera y palos para poder empesar su imerio desde 0 y se parecen a la civilización antigua con altos niveles de tecnologia y gran conocimiento de magia(Me refiero a la maldicion lunar)

It looks more like Wagstaff attempted to create another portal with the machine he collected the Lunar Essence but it didn't work and just ended creating a rift on space as well as destroying his machinery, the monkeys came from the portal rift and with the machinery and resources coming from the portal made houses and the throne of the queen but due to being monkeys their buildings look very unclean and improvised. The magic they have seems to come from their own dimension.

3 hours ago, Danirex said:

Tambien creo que los monos tenian un gran nivel de tecnologia ya que hay restos de mecanización en toda la isla creo que vinieron a Together por que sus recurzos se acabaron y tuvieron q usar mierdas de madera y palos para poder empesar su imerio desde 0 y se parecen a la civilización antigua con altos niveles de tecnologia y gran conocimiento de magia(Me refiero a la maldicion lunar)

Creo que los monos se dejen atrapar en el portal de Wagstaff y sencillamente usen sus máquinas como hogares. I think monkeys have been sucked into Wagstaff's portal and they simply use his machines as houses. 

Solo una cosa por que wagstaff tiene que ver obligatoriamente con los monos

Ademas que tal la isla la isla de los monos creo ante de la llegada de los monos la isla no estaba en el mar, y si te pones a pensar las islas en el mar son fragmentos de la luna como la isla lunar y la isla de perlas pero esta isla de monos no tiene nada que ver con la luna creo que la isla es artificial ademas su flora es unica probablemente determinada con los monos y si los monos concluyeron por equivocacionp culpa de wagstaff no creo que ayan tenido tiempo para traer sus plantas ademas por que la grieta fue en esa isla tan unica tal vez pudo ser en el continente asi que lo q hisieron fue elegir la isla o traerla al mar por que son piratas yo sigo creyendo que wagstaff no tiene que ver tal vez abrio el portal pero no influyo en su decisión

8 minutes ago, Danirex said:

por que wagstaff tiene que ver obligatoriamente con los monos

Because he is the one that opened the rift to their dimension and practically gave them the construction materials for their buildings, although not intentionally.

It's well explained and analyzed in this topic.

Archived