Dropping stuff in water on xbox?

Pretty straightforward. On pc you click drop on water to drop an item into it, while on xbox you cannot. For example, the floating lanterns from Year Of the whatever events need to be put on a boat, then sink that boat in order to get them in water. Or jump off a plank and hope they drop. Unless I'm missing something I can't drop items over water.

On 6/19/2022 at 11:19 PM, SmallBirdHungry said:

Pretty straightforward. On pc you click drop on water to drop an item into it, while on xbox you cannot. For example, the floating lanterns from Year Of the whatever events need to be put on a boat, then sink that boat in order to get them in water. Or jump off a plank and hope they drop. Unless I'm missing something I can't drop items over water.

There’s many things you can do on Pc that are more tedious or even impossible to do in console version- it is very heart breaking but I fear our version of the game may never be capable of all the games intended features. Guess it’s just one of the Downsides to playing on consoles.

Archived