Challenges Past Year One

I like the fact that an ocean was added with islands, etc.    As someone pointed out in another thread it would've been better if the biomes had been spread out as an archipelago.

The challenge for me is finding new things to do after year one because by that point I've dealt with all the bosses. Sure that can be self guided missions but that gets old after a while as well.

it would be nice if there were more bosses after year one and Id love to see additional biomes.    I brought this up along time ago but I wonder if it would be possible to make some mobs more intelligent.   Meaning, a sort of crude AI where they plan attacks and learn from mistakes.    It would be also nice if the world was larger but I guess there are limitations already built into the computing power.    

of all the games shipwrecked is my favorite I actually find it harder than DST. Especially during the wet season.    The graphics are great, very dynamic and add another level of realism.

It makes me think of an archipelago where the sea is so dangerous that crossing it to reach other islands would be comparable to killing bosses with outsized health and extreme seasons in a single trip.

Kind of like killing giant tentacles whenever you wanted to jump to another part of the cave, only so much more fun!

22 hours ago, Cursed Name said:

It makes me think of an archipelago where the sea is so dangerous that crossing it to reach other islands would be comparable to killing bosses with outsized health and extreme seasons in a single trip.

Kind of like killing giant tentacles whenever you wanted to jump to another part of the cave, only so much more fun!

Exactly, another element, make the journey difficult.    

Archived