(Bug Report) June 2nd Update

• SAMSUNG Galaxy S21+
  • Model Number: SM-G996U
  • Android OS Version #12
  • Don't Starve: Pocket Edition (Android) v1.19.6

Thanks for the new update, but it seems to have caused some other issues. I have encountered a major bug where the pop-up menu for a selected item in your inventory doesn't work properly.

Take my attached photo as an example. I wanted to cook the Monster Meat in my inventory but I couldn't because everytime I clicked "Cook", Wigfrid would comment on whatever object was behind the menu or she would do nothing at all.

The "mouse" (or whatever you call that on a touchscreen phone) seems to prefer selecting and thereby examining objects, such as a tree or berry bush, instead of doing the action on the menu. I've tested this several times now since the update and I'm getting the same results.

On the menu slots sometimes the actions "Cook", "Eat", and "Add Fuel" don't work. I have not tested "Light" enough to tell, but "Split Stack" and "Examine" work as normal. I was only able to complete the cooking action by hovering the food item over a fire pit which is very inconvenient.

Sometimes the menu actions perform as normal, but more often than not, they haven't been working as intended.

P.S. in case you were wondering,  Wigfrid did not die of starvation. :)

Yours Truly,

Jawara

Screenshot_20220603-223028_Dont Starve.jpg

And maybe they should add the new ui under the action buttons instead of just placing it on top because I like the old ui on top not the opposite:(

And they should add more features to the new ui to make it even more reliable.

9 hours ago, Walking Boy said:

Exactly. Sometimes the option "add fiel" makes the player drop the item.

Not just one but all of them!?!??

10 hours ago, Jawara said:
  • SAMSUNG Galaxy S21+
  • Model Number: SM-G996U
  • Android OS Version #12
  • Don't Starve: Pocket Edition (Android) v1.19.6

Thanks for the new update, but it seems to have caused some other issues. I have encountered a major bug where the pop-up menu for a selected item in your inventory doesn't work properly.

Take my attached photo as an example. I wanted to cook the Monster Meat in my inventory but I couldn't because everytime I clicked "Cook", Wigfrid would comment on whatever object was behind the menu or she would do nothing at all.

The "mouse" (or whatever you call that on a touchscreen phone) seems to prefer selecting and thereby examining objects, such as a tree or berry bush, instead of doing the action on the menu. I've tested this several times now since the update and I'm getting the same results.

On the menu slots sometimes the actions "Cook", "Eat", and "Add Fuel" don't work. I have not tested "Light" enough to tell, but "Split Stack" and "Examine" work as normal. I was only able to complete the cooking action by hovering the food item over a fire pit which is very inconvenient.

Sometimes the menu actions perform as normal, but more often than not, they haven't been working as intended.

P.S. in case you were wondering,  Wigfrid did not die of starvation. :)

Yours Truly,

Jawara

Screenshot_20220603-223028_Dont Starve.jpg

I hope there sorry for your loss.

What is this heresy you all open?

You all not see the great scheme behind the update.

First of all no one should "enjoy" game,you need to suffer,suffer and than suffer little more.

You should feel constantly that you want to break your phone,this is the way they want you to play game.

Next update going to be "the great random",when you choose to do some action,and your character do opposite.

Praise the devs and wait for update,probably it will be released soon,in like 3-5 years.

Guys,WAKE UP, YOU selling this game,its not free,use your gray matter.

Hint:place you sit on, is not called head.

Hey everyone, we are sorry for the inconvenience. We are aware of the issue and are looking into this with our mobile porting partner. Thank you for your patience while we look into this.

16 hours ago, JanH said:

Hey everyone, we are sorry for the inconvenience. We are aware of the issue and are looking into this with our mobile porting partner. Thank you for your patience while we look into this.

Please add more features to the new ui :(

Like planting,give,etc.

Archived