Problems hopping on/off boats

Have you guys also experienced your character getting stuck mid-air while trying to hop on or off boats? I have been unable to do anything related to seafaring due to this persistent bug. Had I not been playing as Woodie and turning into the goose, I couldn't have ever made it to the lunar island due to this issue. I literally have to restart my game or roll it back whenever this happens

This haven't ever happened to me, sometimes I've seen slight glitches with hopping on boats that would teleport my character few steps back on previosu boat with lag compensation ON, but without it it works completely fine, and even with it, character doesn't get stuck. Maybe you have some mods that mess up boat system?

I get a consistent bug getting atuck in mid air when jumping off boats, never the other way around.

Fortunately it only lasts a split second and my character gets teleported or speeds a few feet further on land. Where it would have been anyway if i didnt get the bug in the first place

Archived