New Idea for hound wave

9 hours ago, ALEXZANDER YT said:

I would give walls more sence :D

You really like walls don't you?

9 hours ago, ALEXZANDER YT said:

I have an idea! what if add option where hounds from waves would also attack the buildings of player instead of stupidly focus him ( they will still attack him )? 

Iirc they already do

17 hours ago, jan Mele said:

You really like walls don't you?

Iirc they already do

Nope they dont attack players buildings except walls wich blocks their path ( i mean other structures like mashines bird cages fridges chests and etc)

And yes i like walls cause i use custom wall reballance [DOOM] mod wich makes my wall really usefull (like 95% resistance to dmg) (and 12 hummer strikes resistance :D) its for my RP server :D

8 minutes ago, ALEXZANDER YT said:

Nope they dont attack players buildings except walls wich blocks their path ( i mean other structures like mashines bird cages fridges chests and etc)

Ah, ok. I don't think it would add a lot to the game, but sure

10 minutes ago, ALEXZANDER YT said:

And yes i like walls cause i use custom wall reballance [DOOM] mod wich makes my wall really usefull (like 95% resistance to dmg) (and 12 hummer strikes resistance :D) its for my RP server :D

There are already moonwalls, I think they just should be cheaper, maybe with a *slightly* smaller hammer resistance

3 minutes ago, jan Mele said:

Ah, ok. I don't think it would add a lot to the game, but sure

There are already moonwalls, I think they just should be cheaper, maybe with a *slightly* smaller hammer resistance

The moon wall 25% resistance is stupid and kills thulicite wall building sence -_- this means moon rock more durable than ancient thulicite XD i dont understand why devs game woon rock 25% resistance to hammer strikes if most players dont play on pvp servers XD

2 minutes ago, ALEXZANDER YT said:

The moon wall 25% resistance is stupid and kills thulicite wall building sence -_- this means moon rock more durable than ancient thulicite XD

I'm pretty sure thulicite walls are decorative.... Or all walls

Archived