Shown Status, Health Numbers

So there use to be a way to show Health/Hunger/Sanity numbers all the time without pressing R2 and able to do normal actions. If I remember correctly it was by using consumable on other item as a last stack and would disappear if R2 was pressed again. I can't seem to replicate this anymore, it could have been fixed since it was very long ago. Does anyone remember this and could tell if its fixed?

I need this for Wanda since I died so many times while focusing on building, the age meter is so barely noticeable, unlike health meter.

58 minutes ago, Wikte said:

Does anyone remember this and could tell if its fixed?

Yes it did get fixed during the new UI.

58 minutes ago, Wikte said:

I need this for Wanda since I died so many times while focusing on building, the age meter is so barely noticeable, unlike health meter.

What helped me a lot with this, is the red "tick?" (I hope it's the right word) You will notice it when Wanda aged to 65. Wanda HP/Age will continuously flash red till you die/aged to 80.

So whenever you notice the flashing red around Wanda HP, use your watch. Hope this will help you.

Flashing happens at age 74 so that leaves only 4minute window, I do notice normally, but like when building its just not visible enough... That meter sucks so much...

Combat is also annoying, but I got use to habit in counting hits knowing mob damage...

2 hours ago, Wikte said:

Flashing happens at age 74 so that leaves only 4minute window, I do notice normally, but like when building its just not visible enough... That meter sucks so much...

Combat is also annoying, but I got use to habit in counting hits knowing mob damage...

Oh you're right I meant 75 then I correct myself and edit to 65! x(

However, I don't know how you can build with old Wanda! It sucks! it's like building with hunger Winona... 

Archived