No one ever joins my server ?

Playing on Xbox SX w Default settings other than no wildfires. I usually play several hours, Until winter starts or until deercylops. I’ve never had anyone join my server. I’ve also noticed issues when trying to get into people servers where I can’t back out by pressing ok after I can’t get into other servers. Forcing me to restart game. The latter happens every time I play. I know the DST community is tiny on Xbox but I’d think someone would of joined In The year I’ve been playing.

When testing network in xbox settings, I sometimes get teredo ip issues. At other times it says it’s ok. I’ve place Xbox in Dmz on router and allowed UDP port 3544. 

Any suggestions ? Is it me or the game or the system. I didn’t have issues like this on PS4.

9 hours ago, KOBRA COMMANDER said:

Just had someone check and my server doesn’t even show up. Any suggestions ? 

I have a dumb question.. but- could you perhaps have accidentally set your worlds to friends only or offline? Or maybe is there restrictions on your Xbox Live account? Such as for example: Communications ban, or maybe Parental Lock? any of these can effect rather you can host/join worlds.

If you can join other players servers with no problem but simply can’t host your own world- then the problem is with your connection. If you can’t host or join a world- you should check to see if:

A: you have restrictions on your account.

B: Parental Protection

or C: if your Xbox Live/Gamepass subscription ran out.

if it’s None of those things then I don’t know how to further help I’m sorry :( 

Archived