Forgotten fire

Hey! With the rework of WX and Wigfrid, does Willow's lead seem weak to me? Wigfrig can tank Klaus' fire attack, Dragon fly with his music easily... Wx no longer need to use thermal stone in summer...
Then,
what can the character who is most familiar with fire do? These days there's a guy with a really cool argument/post about the fire stick and fire damage.

Wurt has a little problem that gets a better touch, I think Willow would get that little attention too

Also Bernie really needs an improvement, he just exists there

Thanks for the attention

Bernie does a lot more than just exist, I think you're under selling him. Plus willow can do unique fire related things that only she can do. Albeit with some slight tweaking anyone can achieve some of the same farms... I think her lighter can get improved or have a 2nd version of it or something. I wouldn't even hate for Bernie to get a slight buff, but this character fills an entirely different role than Wendy and I think people really compare them and miss the point entirely.

Archived