Idea for walls (to be better)!

What if make option where owner of walls could eazly hammer wall with few hits and for example non owner would need x3 more hits to break the owner's wall? this would make walls more usefull ( more usefull in pvp servers where people build bases for example)  ( and make gradation of hammer strike amounts with walls (for example grass wall (non logic defence ) will be hammered by owner with 1 hit and 3 hits for non owner, 2 hits for wood wall of owner and 6 hits for non owner , 3 hits for owner of stone wall and 9 hits for non owner , 4 hits for owner of moon rock wall and 12 hits for non owner (instead of non logic 25% defence wich kills sence of making thulicite wall ) , and the last thulicite wall wich will require 5 hits of owner to break and 15 hits for non owner! How's an idea? but hammer durrability would be egrease from 75-40 durrability for non massive wall breaks on pvp servers i guess :/

Or instead of breaking wall foundation with hammer you will need just to lower Wall hp to 0 to break an remove this wall compleatly from the ground

P.S instead would be more cool to see clay wall than grass wall xD

Wich of idea are better in ur opinion write in comment?

On 5/5/2022 at 8:09 PM, NoodlemanNed said:

moonrock walls were meant to be balanced this way and that functionality ended up being completely useless due to how obscure pvp is. If you want walls to actually be better then ignoring pvp is likely the best option.

Well it get boring for me non pvp only teamwork so - i mae like RP server where players can do everything (include pvp) farming building bases exploring chilling and etc

I play only if i have some time for game :D

On 5/5/2022 at 8:09 PM, NoodlemanNed said:

moonrock walls were meant to be balanced this way and that functionality ended up being completely useless due to how obscure pvp is. If you want walls to actually be better then ignoring pvp is likely the best option.

But it killed sense of building thulicite walls XD cause hasx2 more defence against hammer strikes :D

Archived