Was There an Update??

Hi! A member of my Discord mentioned that they had an option to turn off lag compensation in-game. I checked and it appears that the option has been added. Was there a game update recently? I see no mention of it here or on the Klei Discord.

Definitely hope that we can receive patch notes for updates; I am interested in the development of this port and want to keep players apprised of changes.

On 4/24/2022 at 2:21 PM, JazzyGames said:

Hi! A member of my Discord mentioned that they had an option to turn off lag compensation in-game. I checked and it appears that the option has been added. Was there a game update recently? I see no mention of it here or on the Klei Discord.

Definitely hope that we can receive patch notes for updates; I am interested in the development of this port and want to keep players apprised of changes.

I would like to play this port without the lag and choppiness on my switch so hopefully some patching is possible to fix current port

Archived