Dont Starve:Shipwrecked bug feedback

Hello, Klein, I hope you can pay attention to this problem. When the character enters the volcano and loses synchronization with the external time, entering the volcano again will force the game to close, and the archive can't continue to play. In addition, I hope to update the mini signs and the contents of packing paper. Frequent applications have no response, which makes my game experience extremely poor. When the button is pressed, there will be a double sound. Iqoo not 5 game can't be full screen. The system is Android 12, This is so frustrating. Please solve the problem as soon as possible

The version of the game is 1.281. I hope this problem can be solved as soon as possible

@JanHHas the Shipwrecked update been put on hold? Please pay attention to the problem raised by users, which is very serious. Because of this problem, I have the problem of archive damage and unable to enter the volcano for many times. My efforts of dozens or even hundreds of hours have been wasted. In addition, frequent pop-up application non response prompt boxes greatly affect the game experience. Please solve it

Archived