Can't Find Dedicated Server On Public List

I was able to start, find and play on my server, but somehow I now can't find my own server. I closed the server for 3-4 days, came back and now my server is not listed on Public List for some reasons. In the console, everything looks fine though.

Make sure your server is actually up to date, and double check if either the server or the client is on the beta branch, since client and server have to be on the same version.

You can also try connecting directly to your server and see if that gives you an error message, such as version mismatch, etc.

c_connect("<ip adress>", <port>, "<password>")
or
c_connect("<ip adress>", <port>)
if you don't have a password

On 4/23/2022 at 6:31 PM, Daniel86268 said:

Make sure your server is actually up to date, and double check if either the server or the client is on the beta branch, since client and server have to be on the same version.

You can also try connecting directly to your server and see if that gives you an error message, such as version mismatch, etc.

c_connect("<ip adress>", <port>, "<password>")
or
c_connect("<ip adress>", <port>)
if you don't have a password

I don't know if the server's version was the case since I just reinstall and re-config everything and now it's working again. Thanks for the reply though, I will keep this in mind next time :D

根据头像和问题,我决定直接用中文。

这个问题在国内服务器(尤其是公有云)上很常见,主要是由于国内网络到 klei 的服务器长链接易被服务商阻断造成的。

我平常也经常受到这个问题困扰,如果你也对重启服务器不厌其烦,我们可以共同交流一下具体的解决方案。

我目前只是通过定期重启服务器来进行,但这个问题在服务器有人的情况下也会出现,就很尴尬。

Archived