4-bit automated directions of Radbolt Redirectors

Right now you set one out of 8 directions that the radbolts will fire manually. Often I find not even needing or wanting to bother much with redirectors and just put things almost in a straight line from radiation to whatever needs them, they lack things to make them interesting for sure. Doesn't help it that the closer a building that requires them is to the source of the radbolt generator the better.

One idea I had was to have automation ports that take use of the 4-bit automation system, so you can automate the redirectors to change directions automatically based on which building asks for them, then you won't need to have them cycle past a long journey around all radbolt inputs. That would be a start to making them more interesting to work with. I guess you could still just place a bunch of radbolt generators, each set to fire at one thing each that require them instead of using a redirector, but at least this would be something.

Radiation simulation itself seriously needs some major changes, it being consumed and generated would be more dangerous and interesting to work with than a set number of tiles being set to a specific number of rads because whatever spawns those rads is there to keep them in those tiles.

Archived