Rocket crew settings on landing?

I'm having a small issue:  Every time one of my rocket lands, the crew setting is automatically set to 'all.'  This moderately annoying, as I have to baby sit every landing to make sure I set it back to crew, lest my dupes charge out into 1500C steam and get cooked.

Is there any way (mod, or otherwise) I can have that setting NOT change upon landing?  Thanks in advance!

I seldom use Crew Settings to lock them inside the module. So not sure if my suggestions will help.

Usually I will use gas sensor (maybe combined with rocket platform and space scanner automation) to lock the door to home. Add a delay to unlock the doors and they can come back inside the base. I don't remember the detail setup because when everything goes fine you don't have to change them.

1883968068_Screenshotfrom2022-04-0616-23-13.thumb.png.18ec7657b235c1925b233d980b0ddb52.png

Most of the time I have dupes wearing atmo suits outside base and spacefarer. But sometimes I will get scalded warning when dupe lands in outer asteroids and try to deliver the oxidizers. Perhaps in the late game some miscalculations made them go outside without the suits?

Archived