Dedicated server not showing on list


Recommended Posts

Hi guys, I've set up my dedicated server successfully a few years ago, but now idk why it's not showing up on my list, I have filtered to LAN and there's nothing. I think the server ver is up to date as well...

 

server_log.txt

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Once in a while there are some issues with dedicated servers not showing up in LAN Networks.

The most sucessful way to connect in my xp is to use the command

c_connect("<ip adress>", <port>, "<password>")

from your main menu.

You can leave out [, "<password>"] if you don't have a password on your server.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Daniel86268 said:

Once in a while there are some issues with dedicated servers not showing up in LAN Networks.

The most sucessful way to connect in my xp is to use the command


c_connect("<ip adress>", <port>, "<password>")

from your main menu.

You can leave out [, "<password>"] if you don't have a password on your server.

hmm it says "attempt to call a nil value", it didn't seem to work.. >< 

image.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, zifeiyu said:

这好像是03.25更新,新出的BUG,我也遇到了相同的情况

有人反馈了这个问题,你可以看下

你怎么知道我说中文 哈哈 谢谢,但好像和我遇到的问题不太一样,我是想建独立服务器,然后无法在LAN过滤选项里找到自己建的服务器

Link to comment
Share on other sites

我今天突然发现可以使用直连代码连接,我之前一直使用的的是c_connect("IP",10888,"密码"),一直不能连接;今天我突然发现使用c_connect("IP",10999,"密码")是可以成功连接的,尽管我依然不能再局域网服务器搜索列表中搜到我的服务器。并且我通过游戏中退格键打开详细,查看延迟确实是局域网本地连接的,ping值只有1-2。之前因为局域网搜不到,我和我爱人只能在广域网上通过搜索我的服务器名字进入一起游戏,游戏内的ping值有10-30左右,显然不是局域网本地连接的。楼主可以先试试这个方法。等待官方修复局域网搜索不到服务器的BUG。

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, zifeiyu said:

我今天突然发现可以使用直连代码连接,我之前一直使用的的是c_connect("IP",10888,"密码"),一直不能连接;今天我突然发现使用c_connect("IP",10999,"密码")是可以成功连接的,尽管我依然不能再局域网服务器搜索列表中搜到我的服务器。并且我通过游戏中退格键打开详细,查看延迟确实是局域网本地连接的,ping值只有1-2。之前因为局域网搜不到,我和我爱人只能在广域网上通过搜索我的服务器名字进入一起游戏,游戏内的ping值有10-30左右,显然不是局域网本地连接的。楼主可以先试试这个方法。等待官方修复局域网搜索不到服务器的BUG。

在那个cmd界面下输入嘛?好像没反应哎

image.thumb.png.4ebf20a190c5fd9ac928c3ff7f90debe.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

不是,是在刚进游戏的界面,进控制台,把代码复制进去。就是直连代码而已,你可以去百度或B站之类的搜一下怎么用。

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/6/2022 at 9:53 PM, zifeiyu said:

不是,是在刚进游戏的界面,进控制台,把代码复制进去。就是直连代码而已,你可以去百度或B站之类的搜一下怎么用。

我试了这个办法,说服务器没有回应,没事,最近好像独立服务器是有问题吧

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.