How to shut off your metal refinery once your TARDIS is ready

The signal switch will be constructed (priority 9) and turn off the refinery once the walls melt.

Warning: When making your TARDIS, do NOT want to melt any ports. Otherwise you will create a situation that the port outside is missing the corresponding port inside. Obviously, it is forced to created a black hole to disappear the fluid. Too bad said black hole quickly eats your game as well.

2022-03-15 00_52_34-Oxygen Not Included.png

2022-03-15 00_53_47-Oxygen Not Included.png

You can also use liquid pressure. Seems like this and the high liquid pressure exploits are two of the only things that will break the barrier. A lot of effort to do this, but this can be done. Should these be patched and how? Maybe having the rocket tiles be "made of" heat-transferable steel wasn't such a good idea to try and block you in a set area.

If they were made of neutronium however, I can't think of any legitimate way you could break the barrier.

On 3/17/2022 at 7:26 PM, calibayzone said:

Pressure does not work. The tiles refuse to take "damage" of any sort (red health bar).

Last time I checked for myself, it did. Brothgar also showcased it working in an old video. The problem is you need a LOT of pressure to do it. Tried using water, I think I needed 125 tonnes (125,000kg) minimum per tile for the rocket's interior steel tiles to start taking pressure damage. The pressure also took a while to break through. It is very tough, but not impenetrable, unlike neutronium. And the design for doing so without over pressurizing the whole thing is so specific that I think it's only really possible to do in the larger rocket interior module if you didn't want to break pretty much all of the interior tiles. Using multiple liquids of low pressure surrounding the one of high pressure might simplify the design though, I'm not entirely sure.

Archived