Console players please read & feedback Klei plz

For me to switch between my weapon and walking cane I have to stop moving (L joystick) go to dpad (L hand) to switch to cane and go back to moving. Stop go to dpad to switch back to weapon etc. This makes kiting Bosses extremely difficult and not just for me. Can we please make item equip the Y button (R hand) and inspect item dpad? This would allow for super quick change weapons etc while Allowing everything else to work as always. Just swap item equip and inspect. Please Klei I know there isn't a lot of devs concerned about console players but I really love this game and this small change would make a world of difference for players like me! Please leave any feedback and thank you for your time!

P.S. please kick us out of auto pause when sewing or refilling lanterns just like when we craft an item

Thanks for such a wonderful game and all you do for it!!!!

You would use your R dpad just as you used it for equip item. It just swaps what the buttons do. So equip item is right next to your attack button and your inspect item you would press R dpad. It would ignore your inventory just like the Y button does now. I hope I'm explaining it correctly, the Y button inspects the world around you while allowing you to sew & fill lantern. Same functionality just changed to diff buttons

I just realized I put this post in the wrong place, I'm so sorry. Does anyone know how to move a posting? I'm not great at this stuff! Any help appreciated ;)

Klei I would also love for a QOL change for having statues load before mobs too. In my pig farm I was always destroying my walls so I made one out of statues but have to re-bait it every time the screen loads back in...not great. Thanks for all you do

Archived