Cloud save android don't starve pocket edition

Dear developers from don't starve pocket edition i have a problem with the cloud save feature via google play games. It just doesnt work PLS i need to Know if this is gonna het fixed in the next update so i van start playing right now and je save later you get that cloud save is very important espacialy wen my phone incurently have is almost done 

Hi, sorry to hear you're having a problem. Can you provide more details on the issue you're having? Does it stay stuck on the "Connecting to Google Play Games" loading screen, or is something else going wrong?

Oké so I think that it is trying to load (google play games) but the grey loading circle stops before fully connecting to play games that's what I can see from my point of view it happens on all of my old and family their phone's cause I have tested I know its on "Samsung Galaxy s20 fe"  "OnePlus nord 2" "Samsung tab a 10.1 2019" "Samsung A50"  "Xiaomi Poco x3 NFC"  I just hope that this will be resolved fast because I'm selling my old phone and buying a new one and don't want to lose a day streak of 170 days I have bought every game you guys released I love it simply love it but just hope that I can safely go on with playing the game if there is anything more of info needed pls let me know 

Hello again!

Unfortunately I'm not entirely sure which grey loading circle you're referring to. Do you see the green Google Play Games symbol and banner when you start the Don't Starve app?

If not, I would recommend doing the following:

• Completely close Don't Starve: Pocket Edition
  • Go into the Android phone settings for "Google Play services" and clear its cache
  • Open the Google Play Games app and make sure you're properly logged in
  • Re-open Don't Starve: Pocket Edition, and make sure the "Use Cloud" setting is enabled in the settings menu

These steps worked for me when I was having issues. Let me know if it doesn't work! You may need to reinstall the Google Play Games app and try the above again. Thanks for your patience.

I have done the things you asked and I mean with the grey loading icon that google play games is trying to load but doesn't come through so that's what I mean with the grey icon and hens that there Is no popup from google play I think is a bug in you're game and hope it wil be resolved cause I just haven't dared to play again and I love this game it on all my devices and on any other google play acc 

Pls help

Archived