Slight change to pearl's bundles

Currently pearl gives you a total of 4 special bundles of thanks as you do more favors for her, each of which contain a random one of 4 lures (rainy day, snow day, heavyweight and stupefying). Personally I think it'd be better if either you couldn't get the same lure more than once (but they were still in a random order) or if they had a specific order they showed up when she gives you each bundle (e.g. rainy day, then snow day, then heavyweight and finally stupefying; since the latter is the most universally useful one it makes sense it'd be the last). Because honestly idfk what I'm supposed to do with 3 rainy day lures lol

also if heavyweight lure could catch fish with 70% weight instead of 80% it'd be great kthxbye

I dont really know anything about ocean fishing but it would be cool if pearl actually gave the player items that did things.

She could sell wobster traps or shell armor or anything really. Anything other than fishing gear sounds dope and gives players a reason to go sailing.

Archived