shroomesh ranged weapon?

imadummy.png.a7ef11e834e21ec08a557c25c3da1600.pngHey, its me again. It seems im really hooked with the idea for having a lot of ranged weapons and this one is no exception. This time im actually giving it a name and more details. 

Its "Mushket". You can load it with spores, which will have different effects. For example, blue spores have a chance to put some enemies to sleep and not wake them up upon damaging them, green spores causes enemies to take more damage from any other weapon for a short time, red spores wake up enemies and cause them to panic and completely ignore you (bosses are the obvious exception).

And they all do more damage based on what time is it. Blue spores deal 3x more damage during night time, green spores deal 3x damage during evening time, red spores - during daytime and yada yada yada

And don't mind mushrooms growing on the handle, it's supposed to be a living log (living logs actually can get shrooms to be grown on)

(This time im actually proud of what i drew)

36 minutes ago, Rovyy800 said:

guns in dst. sounds hilariou-

THESE COULD BE (MISERY) TOADSTOOL DROPS. making them both very rare and painful to obtain but giving the boss actual drops that arent lamp and bad hat.

yes, guns in dont starve, could you just imagine that?

image.png.77203f66bc5c4c02ed9b5e7b98d2e58b.png totaly could never imagine something like that ever in dontstarve

9 hours ago, Dr.Medic said:

yes, guns in dont starve, could you just imagine that?

image.png.77203f66bc5c4c02ed9b5e7b98d2e58b.png totaly could never imagine something like that ever in dontstarve

me either, definitely can't imagine anything like that, oh, who are warbucks and wheeler? are they a mod?

download.jpeg

23 hours ago, Rovyy800 said:

all jokes aside toadstool needs some more drops

I feel like his regular drops are fine as they are, however I also feel misery toad should drop a lot more general loot to make t worth killing him again, right now you kill him once for the knapsack and then you don't really bother unless you feel like getting the last blueprint the hard way, he should drop more shroomskin firstly, since that's the main reason to fight toad in the first place, if adding a new weapon blueprint to toad is really what you want though how about a squirtgun, seriously, it could be used on yourself or enemies to cool down the target and add wetness at a higher range than water balloons this could be useful for making targets wet to deal extra electric damage

Archived