How To Replace Footstep Sound with A Different Sound (And Other Questions)

Hi guys,

It cannot be stressed how new to modding I am. This is literally my first day, so please be kind. >.<

I have a custom character I downloaded off of the steam workshop that I really love, but I'd like to make a few tweaks to her.

A. She's a mini bee queen, so when she moves, I'd prefer it if it could play the bee buzzing sound, instead of the footstep sound. I also wish she didn't bounce up and down so much while moving, but I think that would take animation skills that are beyond my scope. So, is there a way to make the game play the bee sound, rather than the footstep sound when she moves? (And just for her. I don't want all the other characters to buzz when walking).

B. I want to give her two extra perks:

1. I want all bees to be neutral to her, including killer bees, and aggressive spring bees. So, not possible to be attacked by bees, even if she attacks/kills them first.

2. I want eating royal jelly to restore her hunger/sanity/health to 100%

3. This isn't really a perk request, but how do I change what shows up under the "Enters The Constant With" heading? I don't see where in the files that comes up. She comes with the Bundling Wrap recipe, and I'd like it to reflect that.

ETCW.thumb.jpg.e92a4159bbc1c35b80c709b3de3de010.jpg

Problem I am having and would really appreciate help with:

I have edited her speech in the Scripts folder to make it more bee-like, but when I load into the game and play, her speech is the same as before. None of the new lines I wrote show up. (Ex. for spiders, she's supposed to say "I'm going to sting you dead" instead of "I'm going to stomp you dead", but I just encountered a spider, and she still says "stomp". How is this possible?