Dedicated Server Pause Bug?

Hi all, this is my first time posting a thread here, so pardon me if I posted in the wrong discussion.

So anyway, I have tried to setup a dedicated server on Linux, and it worked normally, until I noticed that the world still runs even if I'm pausing the game. The whole "It's paused" interface appeared and all, but mobs can move normally, time still passes, and my food meter decreases.

When I checked the server console, it showed that the server is unpausing at the exact same second as me pausing it.

[01:52:03]: Server Paused
[01:52:03]: Server Unpaused
[01:52:07]: Server Paused
[01:52:07]: Server Unpaused
[01:52:17]: Server Paused
[01:52:17]: Server Unpaused
[01:53:23]: Server Paused
[01:53:23]: Server Unpaused
[01:53:42]: Server Paused
[01:53:42]: Server Unpaused
[01:53:49]: Server Paused
[01:53:49]: Server Unpaused
[01:53:49]: Server Paused
[01:53:49]: Server Unpaused

It showed something like that.

As for now, the only way to truly pause the server is to either make all the player to disconnect from the server, or use the command TheSim:SetTimeScale(0) on the console.

Could this be a bug, or is there something I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

I have the same problem. When i pause the game, it´s saying "auto-paused" but sometimes, it switcheds to "not-paused" on it´s own. The game starts to run, but without sound, so it´s harder to notice it. I play solo, so there is no interference from other players...

Archived