Changes for Catcoon related items

Hello everyone,

Since year of the Catcoon is almost here, I would to revisit two of the Catcoon related items. Although these items received recipe buffs in the August QOL update, I think they are still underused but have potential to be fun items. 

Catcoon Drops: Increase Cat Tail drop chance from 33% to 100%. The reason why this should change  is it would allow less grinding for tail of three cats, (9 Catcoons to 3) and the recipe for the cat cap will be changed accordingly.

Tail of Three Cats: Increase the damage from 29.5 to 51, for it having the damage of a tool makes it really hard to be a generalist weapon. It would be pretty neat to expand weapon variety of whips to not only Wanda, making combat more different for other characters as well. This may look like it makes the weapon decently powerful with both the whip crack and weapon capability, however the whip crack ability can't be reliably used for its low activation chance and isn't really useful outside of hounds and cheesing snurtles/rock lobsters.  (Not like I have the snapthorn skin and want a reason to use it hehe)

Cat Cap: Change the recipe to 4 Cat tails, 3 Silk (make it have a benefit over the winter hat in terms of silk). Give it a new feature as well, identical to the Swashy hat from hamlet, which is less detection from mobs. This comes from the fact that it looks like a hunter hat (which use their stealth when catching prey), and made from cats which are known to be sneaky and sly in general.

Archived