Where can I find this painting?

So I found this really amazing looking portrait of willow in the background of this video and I cannot find the art anywhere. At first I just let it go but then the terraria update came out and has the same art inside the game now(Or I'm wrong and they just look similar) however the one in terraria is pixilated. I'm hoping someone can provide an image of the full thing because it I have seen a Wilson one in the same style that looks amazing and I think its the same artist. https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkxr94oCZTzMj3Q_DbNj2zIWVbpulNGwq-Y (The painting can be seen in the back right and below is an image in a similar style that I believe to be connected).

cheol-joo-lee-03-igg-don-t-starve02.jpg?

• Like 1
  • Sad Dupe 1

Hello, here is my little investigation,

Ok so I was looking for those paintings and there are for Sure: Wilson and Willow. In terraria there are very similar pixilated paintings of: Wilson, Willow, Wendy and Wolfgang.

Painting of Wilson was, and I hope it still is in the Maxwell Room in Klei Office: 

Painting of Willow technically is in Valve office, because we can see this painting there in video: https://www.youtube.com/clip/Ugkxr94oCZTzMj3Q_DbNj2zIWVbpulNGwq-Y (1:50)

Painting of Willow was found on Russian site 'Avavatar.ru' [Attached File]

The last proof for other paintings is in terraria, where we can buy those paintings from Travelling Merchant for example(I Hope its the same) [Attached File]

Wilson Painting is most propably from 2018 but i still don't know who exactly made them (I guess its still courtesy of Klei Entertainment, but its not some kind of public image i think). I will send other screens I find important.

If someone have those painting please let me know, It's work of art that is hidden.

Important Edit: Found some paintings on twitter from Matt Nickerson (+ Wigfird, Wlfgang, Wx-78) [its in valve HQ in Sulking Room in Jan 2023]:

User @Deerclops Mikaalready posted about his gallery in general disscussion on january 26, 2023

I'm still looking for original paintings files, and Wendy haven't benn found yet, only in Terraria.

terrariapaintings.png

Willow.png

2018.png

office.png

twitter.png

On 1/12/2022 at 12:13 AM, mrpig200 said:

So I found this really amazing looking portrait of willow in the background of this video and I cannot find the art anywhere. At first I just let it go but then the terraria update came out and has the same art inside the game now(Or I'm wrong and they just look similar) however the one in terraria is pixilated. I'm hoping someone can provide an image of the full thing because it I have seen a Wilson one in the same style that looks amazing and I think its the same artist. https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkxr94oCZTzMj3Q_DbNj2zIWVbpulNGwq-Y (The painting can be seen in the back right and below is an image in a similar style that I believe to be connected).

cheol-joo-lee-03-igg-don-t-starve02.jpg?

Btw where did you get this file of wilson's painting?

So first off this was such a cool surprise to see the willow painting and I cannot thank you enough. As for where I got the image in the first place I dont really know how I got the name but i'm pretty sure it was twitter. But if you look up cheol-joo-lee you can find an Artstation artist. I guess they worked with Klei and in the slides for invisible inc you can find this Wilson image that I sent. Once again though thank you!